If you want to learn Acoustic or Electric Guitar in the styles of Blues or Rock. I am here to help you.
Let me put my experience in teaching guitar into helping you reach your goals.
About Paul's Lessons
One of the most important tools I have as a teacher is my ears. Not only so I can hear music, but to be able to listen to your own needs. What are your goals, what are you struggling with. Each student is an individual and hears music differently. I have a structured method to teach from, but that method is flexible, because your needs are different from everyone else.
- Lessons are structured to your goals.
- I am easily accessible before and after lessons, by phone,email or Facebook
- The emphasis in lessons is about music. Yes we will cover scales theory but we apply them to a musical setting as soon as possible
- Not only do I use the latest software for music but I show you my ideas on how you can use this to enhance your practice, and benefit you.
- The emphasis on hour lessons is to get you to your goals quicker and go more in detail with lessons
- Backround Check Certified
About The Home Studio
Offering lessons out of my home studio allows me
the flexibility that I need to teach you guitar in a way that I have never been able to before.
Some additional benefits are listed below.
- Quiet, relaxed atmosphere with minimal distractions.
- Hours for lessons can be set outside of normal business hours.
- Lessons are structured to fit students, group lessons and jam sessions etc.
- Ability to use more equipment to enhance lessons.
- Full use of my computer to teach you to write music, bring in new files during a lesson, and transfer files to a students Dropbox folder.
Contact me here if you have any questions.
Paul March 2,2010
Just wanted to encourage you, if it helps any. I'm living here in Nashville and been here 6 years already! I wanted to thank you for all your years of teaching me and encouraging me to be the best player I can be. You are a great teacher and you inspired me to work hard and love the guitar.
I believe it's because of your direction that I'm a well rounded musician that can play many styles of music. I've had the opportunity to play with many of the industries top players in a variety of different settings and genres. Some things have come full circle.
Remember I used to bring in Petra books to learn the songs? I go to a church now where I get to play with the keyboard player from Petra. Yeah, it was what it was, but it inspired me and it's an honor to play with a Christian music veteran! So many other great things have happened including that I work full time as a musician now also doing some recording/producing/writing/etc. It is great to be living my dreams. Please know that I credit much of it to you and thank God that he put you in my life when I was a kid. I am grateful!
His fluidity on the guitar, his command of the fretboard and his own personal fluency with theory make Paul a beyond capable guitar instructor. He is able to translate his knowledge to any level of student and takes pains to create thorough, well-prepared lessons for those learning from him. The ancillary materials he provides to his clients--including tablature, bespoke backing tracks and individually-tailored, exemplar audio tracks recorded at various speeds--encourage understanding, progress, accomplishment and true learning.